Thanks to its elegance and modular assembly, the Conviviale bus shelter can be adapted for any site and ensures that the laws governing highway access are adhered to.
The Conviviale bus shelter allows total control over:
- Waiting passenger capacity:
- Standard version: 3000 mm.
- 1000 mm extension modules to enable you to adapt the size of the bus shelter to the length required.
- Mini-Version: 1000 mm for locations where there are fewer users.
- Double-sided light box.
- Free standing from the shelter, it may be placed at a perpendicular angle to the shelter or in parallel.
- Display size: height 1710 x 1160 mm.
- Rapid & easy poster changing.
- Glazing can easily be replaced in the event of breakage.
- Double sided “2000” display case.
- Not illuminated, aluminium frame thickness: 75 mm.
- Integrated into the shelter, fixed to post by mounting brackets.
- Raising door made of 4 mm security glass, on gas struts.
- Display size: height 1750 x 1200 mm.
- Benches and seats.
- Perch seats.
Bad weather protection:
- Side cladding.
- Wind and snow guards.
Night-time safety and comfort:
- Internal lighting of the bus shelter by LED.
- Electricity supply from a photovoltaic roof panel or local grid 220 V.